Heavy Duty Military Grappling Hook For Climbing
Ever wonder where Batman gets his wonderful toys? Now you don't have to! Pick up a Gravity Hook in Stainless Steel and you are ready to save the day!
This Military Grappling Hook is a cross constituted with a mechanical claw and a grappling hook. When it touches down naturally, the jaws are pushed open due to the gravity. And the jaws close when reversed.
Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom. Then use it for catching, opening the covers of bottles or cans, pulling the broken car even a emergency weapon. The provided O-rings keep this grappling hook closed firmly.
What makes it high performance?
- Used just as a 2 pronged hook without a Bat Gear Tie.
- Improved to a 4 pronged grappling hook by installing the Cross Hook.
- Used for catching, opening the covers of bottles or cans, pulling the broken car even a emergency weapon.
- Compact enough to be stowed on a back pack strap.
- Can be dismantled for more compact storage.
What you need to know?
- It's one of the perfect choice for outdoor enthusiasts.
- This high quality and durable folding grappling hook can be used in all kinds of outdoor activities and wilderness survival and adventure activities.
- Please make sure that the rope or string that you tie is firm enough for large weight.
- The hook claw reaches the highest level of hardness by using the oil quenching process and hence provides extreme operating reliability.
- The claws can expand and collapse which makes it very easy to carry.
- Ultra Durable and Compact: The strong bearing can hold up to 170lbs! Only 11oz and compact enough to fits easily into any pocket or bag.
- Perfect 2 in 1 HOOK: It comes with one grappling hook in SUS304 stainless steel and one Bat Gear Tie.
- Easy to Use: Tie any rope or string that is firm enough for large weight to the ring buckle at the bottom. Then use it for catching, opening the covers of bottles or cans, pulling the broken car, or even as an emergency weapon. The provided O-rings keep the grappling hook closed firmly.
1x Military Grappling Hook (Assembled)
1x Bat Gear Tie
2x Rubber O-Ring
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. Typical delivery time frame is between 7 to 12 business days to Europe, USA, Canada & New Zealand, although it can take up to 21 days if there are delays! However, you may receive your items much earlier than expected. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
We understand buying items online can be intimidating, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, then not to worry, we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.